The SZS extendable control rod is for use with manual venting FV skylights and all manually operated blinds installed on manual (FV) and electrically venting (FVE) skylights: SRF MV, SRF MX and SJP MV, SJP MX blinds.
The SZS rod is made of anodized aluminum tube. The control rod is adjustable to extend from 5 feet to 10 feet. It is recommended for use if the manual venting FV skylight and manual blinds are out of reach.
- facilitating the operation of FAKRO high-mounted roof windows,
- the control of high-mounted blinds,
- the use of a flexible tip with a gimbal joint allows the use of windows mounted at various angles.
The mini SZS control rod is for use with manually operated blinds that are installed on manual (FV) and electrically venting (FVE) skylights that are within reach. The Mini SZS measures 20 inches (50cm).
- the operation of the window mounted at a lower height,
- the control of blinds installed at a lower height
The SZK Crank is for use with manual venting FV skylights that are within reach.
|Monday||8AM - 4PM|
|Tuesday||8AM - 4PM|
|Wednesday||8AM - 4PM|
|Thursday||8AM - 4PM|
|Friday||8AM - 4PM|
| FAKRO America, LLC. |
39 W Factory Rd,
Addison, IL 60101